When I first started going through my health issues I felt like I was all alone in my struggles and had no one to talk to about it.
Since finding my online community I found out there are so many people like me that are struggling with food allergies, nutrient deficiencies, gut issues, immune problems and just trying to figure out what to cook and how to get nourishing, healing foods into their bodies (and their families bodies too).
Your comments are so important to me, and I love to hear from you. I have learned and grown so much since starting this blog and a lot of it has to do with finding like minded people to talk to.
If you like one of my recipes but you or your child is allergic or sensitive to one of the ingredients, please let me know and I will try to recreate it using different ingredients. I love a challenge, that’s how I learn.
I wholeheartedly welcome your feedback and questions. I love to hear your own experiences and I thank you for sharing information.
To keep this community positive and uplifting there are a few ground rules.
- Before you comment just check your intentions. Your intentions create your reality. Energy flows where intentions goes.
- Remember what you put out comes back to you tenfold. If you comment with good intentions, good things are going to come back and the same goes for the opposite.
- I celebrate passionate discussion, I respect that you care so much! It’s healthy to disagree, I have learned a lot from people setting me straight, just be kind and respectful when you say it. I will not allow negative comments on my site, they will be deleted, so don’t waste your energy.
- All Spam, advertising and self promotion will be deleted.
- Just in case you were not aware, when you post a comment online it’s open for the public to see.
- All comments on this website are the responsibility of the individual commenter. No one else but you is liable for your comments.
- I am not a doctor or a health care professional, I cannot diagnose or treat medical conditions. Feel free to ask for advice on good doctors in your area though. I found my amazing GP by asking online.
- I have a practice of sending an abundance of health and happiness to my friends and supporters. Don’t be surprised if you feel good vibes and loving energy coming your way after you read or comment on my blog.
If you like my recipes and would like some new ones emailed to you be sure to subscribe below.